Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Back!

I can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted!  Sorry it's been so long, I've been busy getting back to school, and everything's been kinda crazy lately.  But, now that I'm settled in, I'm ready to get back to posting regularly to keep you updated on the latest and greatest.  :)
So, I've been watching this show lately, and I think I'm kind of obsessed.  What is it you ask?  It is... Project Runway.  It's on Lifetime every Thursday at 8:00 (Eastern Time), and I'm always watching!  I think the level of talent on that show is amazing, and I love to see how creative the designers are during the challenges.  So far, my favorite is Anya.  Her style is kind of modern and urban, which I think meshes nicely with my own style.  So, for all you fellow fashionistas, I definitely recommend checking out the show!  Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment