Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Pixie Cut

     The Pixie Cut.  It's a haircut that is boyish yet feminine at the same time, and it seems to be cropping up all over Hollywood (No pun intended, of course!).  


It can look like this...


Or this...


 Or this.  
    


But many women are apprehensive about getting the hair cut so short.  What if I look like a guy?  What if I hate it?  What if my boyfriend/husband/sister/friends hate it?  A couple yeas ago, I couldn't imagine myself with a cut like this.  A couple months, even.  But recently, it's been growing on me... so, yesterday, I went to the salon to get my hair cut in a Carey Mulligan-style pixie.  


Like this.
     
     I feel like I'm lucky enough to have some pretty good facial features, and I should take advantage of them.  I love the way it looks and feels- I couldn't be happier with it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment