Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thrift Stores!

     EEP!  Yesterday, I did a Google search on "In the Name of Fashion," and found out that there is already a website by this exact name.  I did not know this prior to making this blog, so I'm very sorry for the name mix-up.  In hindsight, it probably would've been smart to do a google search before creating this blog but, alas, there isn't much I can do about it now....


     But, I would like to talk about something on a much happier note... Thrift Stores!  Yes, thrift stores are awesome!  Well, let me amend that statement.  They can be awesome.  Or, they can be filled with old junk that your granny might wear.  But, occasionally you'll find something so amazing that you can't believe anyone would ever want to give it away.  Like this Vintage handbag by Fossil that I found the other day.






     Like, seriously.  Why wouldn't you want this?  I happen to have a soft spot for leather bags, so this one was a perfect fit.  And the best part?  It secretly goes with everything I own (shh, don't tell!).  I got a couple other cool things, but this bag was definitely my favorite find of the day.
     So, even though, yes, thrift store items are "secondhand," that doesn't mean you can't find something fabulous.  So, next time you're out, try to hit up a thrift store to find something totally unique.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment